Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Anniversary Card - Card Patterns Sketch 112

My first effort for the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge. It is my Wedding Anniversary on the 27th and thought this was my chance to participate in the Challenge.

I'm not sure how well the card will be received because I think it has turned out a little feminine and I'm not sure what my husband will think! Only time will tell.....






I incorporated a few new things that I haven't done before into this card. The first being the use of a digi stamp!  It was very easy to work with and coloured with Copics as easy as any other stamp. So I am relatively impressed with them now and have started to explore the world of digi stamps.  I love the fact that they can often be used instantly after purchase.

I also added some Baby Pink Flower Soft on the pale pink heart blossoms on the tree.  Here is a closer look at the Flower Soft



I used:
"PriscillaStyles" Heart Tree Digi stamp' and coloured with Copics,
Cuttlebug Kassies Brocade Embossing Folder,
Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Labels,
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Double Ended Tags,
Flower Soft Baby Pink,
Fiskars Edger Punch(Sorry cant recall its proper name),
Ribbon from Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue Embellishment Pack

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

So beautiful, Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

Post a Comment