Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pink Chandelier

So here is my first card upload and I think its turned out great. I have a friend who has just celebrated a milestone birthday and her favourite colour is pink. So I wanted to make something a little bit glamorous for her.

I embossed the chandelier using the Cuttlebug embossing folder on the pink Cardstock and embellished them with the diamantes. It was my first attempt at using the BowEasy too to make the bow for the card from pretty ribbon I found at Bed Bath N Table. The little mounted roses with the pink diamantes were precut diecuts from Craft Affair and they finished off the card well.  


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Michelle,
I came to you via the Splitcoast stamper message board. I love your card! I am following now because I can't wait to see more of your work. I would be trilled if you would stop by my blog sometime!

[[hugs]]
Kristi

Michelle said...

Thanks Kristi. I really appreciaate your feedback. It's a bit scary starting this blog and putting my work out there! Im going straight over to your blog to have a look.

:)

Michelle

Post a Comment