Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Live Loud

Its really hot here in Sydney at the moment - about 45 degrees Celsius where I live in North West Sydney and its expected to be like this all week. Yuk!!! So most of the time I'm keeping indoors with my aircon on!

This card I have made for my nephew who is turning 17 and loves to play guitar. Cards for most males are a challenge so trying to come with something interesting and a bit funky was an additional challenge.  I chose a blue and red theme to also make it look really fun.





 I was waiting for an opportunity to use these Imaginisce Snag'em Stamps (Guitar and Live Loud) and this was it. Aren't they groovy!! And I coloured them with my Copics which I'm still learning to 'blend'. (I am self teaching and picking up tips off all the blogs I follow!)


And since I love my Cuttlebug I used the Rellie Rave Embossing folder to add some embossing.




Papers: Die Cuts With A View ' The Generation Tech' Stack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment